AF2010HEAD - Head Assembly Only
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act clearly includes breathing air quality and the provision of PPE as an employer responsibility, making the use of this type of equipment a priority for all concerned.
- The AF2010 HEAD is a Class LDH3 safety device which provides a protection factor of 200 times the occupational exposure limit.
- AllAnest Iwata air fed masks are fitted with double action safety couplings to prevent accidental disconnection of the air feed line to the mask.
- The AF2010 Head Assembly features a replaceable visor cover, which allows a panoramic view for the user. The floating headband has four adjustment points, with front and rear adjustment, for superior user comfort. The face seal and sweat band are replaceable for added hygiene.
- Other features include a visual air supply indicator located within the user’s peripheral vision—allowing the user to ensure that air is being supplied at all times.